“PARIS IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA.” — AUDREY HEPBURN. Spend a week in indescribable Paris. Enjoy a guided panoramic coach tour to see the city's iconic sites: the Champs Élysées, Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Eiffel Tower, Palais Garnier opera house, Place de la Concorde, the Louvre and Hôtel des Invalides. We'll have optional excursions to choose from such as an evening cruise along the Seine and an excursion to Versailles. Our farewell evening starts at the top of Montparnasse Tower with the incredible Parisian skyline spread out before us. From history to indulgence, shopping to artistic excellence, four-star restaurants to a corner cafe—Paris has something for everyone!
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Paris, via a connecting city
- Five nights' accommodations: Mercure Montparnasse or Mercure Montmartre (or similar)
- Seven meals: five breakfasts, two dinners with wine or beer
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
Guided city tour, visit to Montparnasse Tower.
OPTIONALS: Home-hosted dinner; Eiffel Tower
lunch; Seine river cruise & dinner; Excursion
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Paris, France
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person, based on double occupancy. Single reservations are $3,669. Fuel surcharge, air
taxes and fees subject to
change. Passport required. Per
person deposit is $450.