Put yourself at the center of Iceland’s untamed natural landscapes. Inhale fresh Icelandic air, tap into the country’s natural restorative powers, and discover geysers and waterfalls on this adventure. From your home base in progressive Reykjavik, set out to see the inspiring Golden Circle, the otherworldly beauty of South Iceland, and the world-famous Blue Lagoon.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly flights from Boston to Reykjavik
- Four nights’ accommodations: Fosshotel Reykjavik
- Seven meals: four breakfasts, two lunches, one dinner with beer or wine
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Reykjavík, Iceland
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Reykjavik, Great Geysir geothermal area, Thingvellir National Park, the Golden Waterfall, Gullfoss,
Seljalandsfoss, Eyjafjallajökull volcano, the Blue Lagoon. OPTIONAL: Whale Watching Cruise. WEST ICELAND & REYKJAVIK 2n port-tour extension $729 pp/do.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
Prices are per person based on double occupancy. $3,999 for single reservations. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.