Why do travelers love Spain? The list is long: The food (on a scale of 1 to 10, Spain's cuisine rates a 10); an infinite variety of Spanish wine; impressive monuments created during a tumultuous past—the Alhambra Palace in Granada is so beautiful that it has made men cry; an astonishing artistic heritage; music and, of course, flamenco—to name just a few. On this holiday trip to glorious España, we’ll explore three distinct destinations with intriguing differences—enchanting Barcelona with its storied architecture, Madrid—where life is celebrated 24/7 and Seville—a gorgeous doorway to the past.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Barcelona and Seville to Boston, via a connecting city
- High-speed train from Barcelona to Madrid
- High-speed train from Madrid to Córdoba
- Eight nights’ accommodations
- Twelve meals: eight breakfasts, three dinners with wine or beer plus New Year’s Eve dinner with live music
- Round-trip, airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
- DAY 1: Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–4: H10 Marina, Barcelona
- DAYS 5–7: Novotel Madrid Center, Madrid
- Days 8–9: NH Collection Sevilla, Seville
- DAY 10: Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Barcelona, Spain
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Barcelona tour including entrance to La Sagrada Familia. Madrid tour including admission to the Prado museum. Tour of the Mezquita in Córdoba, visit olive oil farm. Seville tour including the Royal Alcázar. OPTIONALS: Barcelona—Park Güell and La Pedrera; Flamenco dinner show; Excursion to Montserrat. COSTA DEL SOL 2n post-tour extension $259 pp/do. OPTIONALS: Excursion to Gibraltar.
PRICING AND DEPOSIT
$3,739 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $600.