In a country of unmatched beauty, the Italian Lakes region makes an impression all its own. This holiday hits the highlights as we begin with three days in Lake Garda and our lakeside hotel—home base for visits to romantic Verona, Brescia, with its airy piazzas, picturesque lanes and, possibly, the most beautiful historic center in the region and Bergamo, pretty as a postcard nestled in the foothills of the Alps. Next we'll explore legendary Lake Como including a visit by private boat to magical Bellagio—a town that many regard as the most beautiful in Italy—a tour of Villa Carlotta and Como town. It's a week of glamorous locations, unrivaled scenery and, of course, great food!
$2,899 per person double occupancy
Single supplement is $375. Triple accommodations may be available upon request. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $300.
RESERVE BY : December 31, 2018
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled Alitalia Airlines flights from Boston to Verona and Milan to Boston, via Rome (land only pricing available if you prefer to make your own air arrangements)
- Seven nights' three-star accommodations
- Welcome drink and tour orientation
- Thirteen meals: seven breakfasts, one lunch, five dinners with wine
- Escorted, private, round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional local Tour Manager
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–5 Hotel Drago, Assenza di Brenzone, Lake Garda
- DAYS 6–8 Hotel Firenze, Como, Lake Como
- Day 9 Return flight to Boston
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Como, Italy
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Lake Garda excursion including Peschiera, Sirmione and Desenzano with lunch. Excursion to Verona with walking tour. Excursion to Brescia with tour and winery visit. Bergamo guided tour. Excursion to Bellagio with cruise and tour of Villa Carlotta. Excursion to Milan with tour and admission to Scala Museum.