The Italian Riviera—a slender coastal strip in northwest Italy that flows into the French Riviera—offers breathtaking scenery, a wonderful climate and charming seaside resort towns. In this land of everlasting spring we'll discover hills covered by olive groves and vineyards, streets lined with palm trees and picturesque villages perched on hilltops. We'll stay in Sanremo on the “Riviera dei Fiori,” or riviera of flowers, famous for its casino and Russian Orthodox Church. Enjoy two excursions to the nearby French Riviera to exclusive Monte Carlo, Nice and Cannes, including the Matisse Museum in Nice, a stroll along the “Croisette”—Cannes' seaside promenade—and a visit to a French perfumerie in the village of Eze. Head to seaside Santa Margherita Ligure and a cruise to the world-famous resort of Portofino. This special vacation is enhanced by a visit to an olive oil mill and a wine tasting.
$2,799 per person double occupancy
Triple accommodations may be available upon request. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Per person deposit is $300.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled Alitalia Airlines flights from Boston to Genoa, via Rome (land only pricing available if you prefer to make your own air arrangements)
- Seven nights' four-star accommodations: Hotel Nazionale, Sanremo
- Welcome cocktail and tour presentation
- Eleven meals: seven breakfasts, four dinners
- Wine tasting
- Escorted round-trip, private airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional local Tour Manager
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Genoa, Italy
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
Full-day excursion to Nice and Cannes including admission to Matisse Museum. Excursion to villages of Apricale and Dolceacqua; wine tasting with snacks. Full-day excursion to Monaco, Monte Carlo and perfumerie in Eze. Excursion to Albegna and ancient olive oil mill. Excursion to Santa Margherita and Portofino.