From exciting London with its World Heritage Sites, world-class museums and cozy pubs to captivating Paris with its delectable cuisine, vast art collections and haute couture, from historic Normandy to the wild, dramatic coastline of Brittany, this new vacation has it all! We’ll see London’s iconic landmarks on a panoramic tour and zip below the English Channel on the Eurostar train. In Normandy we’ll visit the D-Day Museum in Arromanches, the American Cemetery in Colleville and walk on Omaha Beach. Next we’ll explore breathtaking Mont-Saint-Michel and three gems of Brittany: stunning Saint-Malo, regal Dinard and charming Dinan. In Paris we’ll enjoy a guided tour highlighting the city’s arrondissements (neigh-borhoods), the Champ-Élysées and Place de la Concorde followed by free time to explore on your own.
$3,699 per person double occupancy
Single reservations: November: $4,514; Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Passport required. Passport required. Per person deposit is $450.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to London and Paris to Boston, via a connecting city
- Eurostar high-speed train from London to Calais
- Ten nights' three- and four-star accommodations
- Fourteen meals: ten breakfasts, four dinners with wine or beer
- Brandy tasting
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in London, United Kingdom
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
- DAY 1 Overnight flight from Boston
- DAYS 2–4 Hilton Kensington, London
- DAYS 5–6 Hotel Mercure Cabourg Hippodrome, Cabourg
- DAYS 7–8 Best Western Alexandra, Saint-Malo
- DAYS 9–11 AC Porte Maillot, Paris
- DAY 12 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
London landmarks tour including Big Ben and Tower of London. Free day in London. Eurostar train. Calais and Honfleur. Normandy tour including D-Day Museum, American Cemetery in Colleville, Pointe du Hoc, Bayeux Tapestry. Brittany coast, Mont-Saint-Michel, Saint-Malo tour. Visit Chartres and Chartres Cathedral. Paris highlights tour. Free day in Paris. OPTIONALS: London—Excursion to Windsor Castle; Excursion to Stonehenge & Oxford. Brittany—Excursion to Dinan & Dinard. Paris—Seine River Cruise & Dinner; Versailles Palace & Gardens; Monet & the Landscapes of Giverny.