Enjoy the holiday atmosphere and festivities in the birthplace of American music on this tour showcasing three musical Meccas for fans of jazz, blues and country music. In Nashville we'll enjoy the legendary Grand Ole Opry, tour historic RCA Studio B and visit the Country Music Hall of Fame before opting for a carriage ride or river cruise to see the holiday lights. At Belle Meade Plantation we'll indulge in a wine tasting and homemade sweets! In Memphis, we'll listen as local musicians rhapsodize about Memphis' blues, soul and rock 'n' roll history, before touring Graceland. New Orleans indisputably wears the jazz crown and is home to such landmarks as Jackson Square and the unique French Quarter—where we'll learn to cook "N'awlins" style—and take a bayou swamp cruise. During the holiday season, the city is aglow with twinkling lights, decorated iron-laced balconies and streetcars decked out with garlands.
$3,199 per person double occupancy
$3,169 per person triple occupancy; $3,999 for single reservations. Fuel surcharge, air taxes and fees subject to change. Cancellation waiver and travel insurance is $250. Although not required, we recommend purchasing the waiver. Purchase must be made at time of booking. Per person deposit is $550. If you purchase the waiver, the deposit is $300. Instant purchase airfare may be available at a lower rate. Call for details.
*After deadline, call 617.338.1111 for availability
- Round-trip regularly scheduled flights from Boston to Nashville and New Orleans to Boston, via a connecting city
- Private sedan transfers within 50 miles of Boston’s Logan Airport (one car per booking)
- Seven nights’ first-class accommodations
- Eleven meals: seven breakfasts, four dinners
- Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
- Services of professional Tour Director
Average Minimum and Maximum Temperatures in Memphis, United States of America
(clicking on image will send you to the weather data website)
- DAY 1 Flight from Boston
- DAYS 1–3 Gaylord Opryland Resort, Nashville
- DAY 4 Sheraton Memphis Downtown, Memphis
- DAYS 5–7 Sheraton New Orleans, New Orleans
- DAY 8 Return flight to Boston
or similar hotel accommodations
Nashville: visit RCA Studio B, Music Row and Parthenon, Grand Ole Opry evening show, Country Music Hall of Fame, Belle Meade Plantation. Memphis: musical heritage city tour led by local musicians, Graceland. New Orleans: choice of French Quarter walking tour or panoramic coach tour. Café Du Monde, Louisiana swamp cruise (weather dependent), New Orleans School of Cooking demonstration and jazz revue. OPTIONAL: New Orleans—Jazz afternoon brunch.